Tuesday, October 4, 2011

FALL IS HERE!!!

So hap-hap-happy for Fall to finally be here! The leaves are starting to turn color, the air is getting a bit cooler, and I get to play with all my leaf and fall stamps. I thought I would do something a little different for this weeks challenge over on the a muse|studio consultant challenge blog.....I made a candy bar wrapper.  Buttercup cardstock, french roast pearl stickers and variegated leaves all signal that fall is here!

I measured my candy bar to determine the size of my paper, and used my scoring board to score the fold lines. I drew up this little template to show you how to measure and score your card stock to fit the candy bar of your choice. I cut and scored my paper, then I stamped it using the maple leaf stamp from the Autumn Leaves stamp set. To get the graduated color look, I used my sponge daubers with 3 colors of ink, starting with the lightest color first in the center of the leaf, working outwards to the darkest color. The inks I used on the leaf were Papaya, Orange and Cherry. Next, using French Roast ink I stamped the saying, "Wishing you a Happy Fall" from the Fresh Foliage stamp set, adding 3 french roast pearl stickers underneath.

Wrap the label around the candy bar and secure with Tombow adhesive dots roller....and you are done!

Wrapper Ingredients:
All ingredients A Muse|Studio

Buttercup Cardstock

INKS:
French Roast
Cherry
Orange
Papaya

Stamp Sets:
Autumn Leaves
Fresh Foliage

Embellishment:
French Roast Pearl Stickers

Misc:
clear acrylic blocks
Tombo Adhesive dots tape runner
sponge daubers


If you are in Massachusetts, I am on the North Shore, and would love to share my passion for a muse|studio and stamping with you.....please feel free to email me at tobeystamps@gmail.com I would love to be your a|s consultant! If you see something you would like, you can order it online through my webstore at http://amusestudio.com/tobey

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment