Monday, September 12, 2011

RIBBONS A PLENTY!


It's my turn to be the challenge hostess this week, and for me lately it's all about ribbon! I love all the different kinds of ribbon that a muse|studio has to offer, grosgrain stitch, organdy, polka dot organdy, and gorgeous satin ribbon......I am so in love with the satin ribbon! For my challenge I want you to use ribbon on your project, it can be as little or as much as you like, any kind of ribbon. You don't need to use a muse|studio products to enter or to win...but if you have them, why not show them off? 

For my project, I used the Bounty Of the Season stamp set. I stamped the wheat stamp on wheat card stock with french roast ink and cut it out. I tied some french roast twine around the stems of the wheat. To make the rosette I used Nestabilities classic scalloped circles, a smaller one cut in french roast and one a bit larger in squash. I took orange satin ribbon and stitched it in small pleats and glued it to the back of the scalloped circles. To the back of the rosette I attached assorted ribbons, orange and french roast stitched grosgrain, french roast organdy polka dot, and vanilla satin. I used 3D foam tape to adhere the wheat to the front of the rosette. I used a toffee card base and adhered a strip of french roast gingham to the top third of the card, with a strip of french roast on top of the gingham. I stamped the saying at the bottom of the card in french roast ink, and then attached the rosette to the middle of the fence roast strip. The rosette could easily be turned into a pin for special award!
 
The prize this week is an assortment of a muse|studio ribbons. Post your entry using Mr Linky over on the challenge blog. Make sure you follow the rules posted on the Challenge Blog to be eligible to win. 

If you are in Massachusetts, I am on the North Shore, and would love to share my passion for a muse|studio and stamping with you.....please feel free to email me at tobeystamps@gmail.com I would love to be your a|s consultant! If you see something you would like, you can order it online through my webstore at http://amusestudio.com/tobey



No comments:

Post a Comment