Monday, October 17, 2011

A MUSE|STUDIO WEEKLY CHALLENGE FOR OCTOBER 17, 2011

This weeks challenge is to use buttons on your card. Join in by going over to our challenge blog to learn how you can win some fun a muse|studio goodies!

A Muse|Studio has a rainbow of buttons to pick from...though for this challenge I used French Roast.....have I mentioned before how much I love French Roast????

I decided to try for something that was clean and simple, and think I struck just the right chord with this one!



French Roast card base, with vanilla layer and latte tag. I stamped the thank you in French Roast ink, I cut a tag with the scallop tag die out of latte card stock and then stamped the leaf. It was inked with a sponge dauber using papaya and orange ink. The veins and stem were then stamped in french roast......I threaded French Roast twine through the hole in the tag, and through the holes of the french roast button. I attached the button to the tag with a glue dot.

To assemble the card I attached the vanilla to the card base with adhesive, then popped the tag up with 3D foam squares. And there you have it! Quick and simple!

Card "Ingredients"

Card Stock:
French Roast
Vanilla
Latte


Inks:
French Roast
Papaya
Orange

Stamp Sets:
Fresh Foliage
Hand Scripted

Embellishments:
French Roast Twine
French Roast Button

Tools:
Classic Tags Die Set
Sizzix Big Shot
Acrylic blocks
Scissors


Misc.
3D foam adhesive
Tombow dot tape runner

All products can be found in my A Muse|Studio web store  You can place an order online through my store, or email me for assistance or large orders over $150 to qualify for hostess rewards. Want to have a workshop? I can set that up too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment