Friday, January 6, 2012

HAPPY 2012!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Welcome to a new year of stamping adventures, with lots of exciting and fabulous A Muse|Studio goodness to come!

I will be continuing with the Consultant Blog Challenges, and this weeks challenge is to use Embossing Powder. I love the white embossing powder and have really put it to work with Christmas cards....but now that Christmas is over it's time to write the Thank You notes....so I came up with a a very simple thank you using 2 different stamp sets....I love the clean simplicity of the design, and couldn't resist making more than one in a different color......I loved the tree from the Loving Memories stamp set, and paired it up with the Thank You from the Hand Scripted set. I punched a circle with the darker color and then stamped and embossed the tree with white embossing powder. I then stamped the Thank You on the lighter card base, and again, embossed with the white embossing powder. I tied the satin ribbon around the end with a knot, and attached the circle using a 3D foam square. Clean and simple!

Don't forget to hop on over to the Consultant Challenge Blog and check out the challenges!




Stamp Sets:
Hand Scripted
Loving Memories

White Embossing Powder

Satin Ribbon:
Navy
French Roast

Cardstock:
French Roast
Shell
Navy
Winter Sky

Adhesive:
3D Foam Adhesive

You can find all these products in my online store at: http://amusestudio.com/tobey or you can email me and let me know what you would like. If you are on the North Shore of MA and would like to have a party or card class, I would be happy to set that up for you.

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment