Monday, January 16, 2012

BEAM ME UP.......but not before you check out this new stamp set.......

There is intelligent life down here though, and it loves to stamp!!!!

Isn't this set just way too cute? I love the possibilities for this cute new set, Greetings Earthlings!! I made this cute little card with the stars, spaceship and Beam Me Up stamps, using lots and lots of glitter on the stars. Don't you love the new cardstock colors? This card uses Pistachio and Grape. The new catalog comes out February 1st, so start making your wish list out so you will be ready to order!!



I stamped the space ship on sugar card stock with Versafine Onyx Black and then colored it in with Tombow markers 173 (lime) and 451 (bermuda) I cut it out with a Marvy punch (blue)  scalloped oval. Using the Quickie Glue Pen, I outlined the oval and dipped it in diamond glitter. I cut a large oval shape from the grape card stock and mounted the space ship on the grape with 3D foam tape. I positioned it on my card, adhering with Tombow adhesive. Next I stamped the stars across the top of the card using Encore Metallic Silver ink, then used the Quickie Glue Pen to glitter up the stars. For the finishing touch I stamped the Beam Me Up saying in Versafine Onyx Black ink.  Quick and easy, and super cute!!

If you would like to place an order you can email me or place an order directly on my website.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments: