Sunday, January 29, 2012

A MUSE|STUDIO WEEKLY CHALLENGE FOR JANUARY 22,2012

Last weeks challenge was to stamp on anything but paper, so I chose some children's wood dominos that I got at the Dollar Store! The back surface was smooth, and provided a fabulous stamping surface!

I sooo love this new cute little set that will be coming out in the new catalog, February 1st.....called Greetings Earthling. I have had a lot of fun with the "Beam Me Up" stamp!




I stamped the spaceship, stars and "Beam Me Up" saying with StazOn Jet Black. On the stars I used blue star twinkle stickers n the center of each star. For the starship I colored it in with Copic markers. I made a hole in the domino with my Cropodile, went through it easy peasy!! If you don't have you, you totally need one for putting holes in all kinds of things! I then threaded some bermuda stitch ribbon through the hole for a cute outer space tag. This tag would be adorable on a scrapbook page......or as a keychain!



If you like this adorable set, you can order it starting February 1st. That is the day the new catalog goes on line. You are so going to love all the new exciting stamp sets, dies and yummy new colors and papers in this new catalog...stay tuned here for more sneak peeks......

Meanwhile, don't forget the retiring lists. If there is something you have been contemplating, check the retiring lists to make sure that your favorite is not retiring, because once it's gone, it's gone! 



No comments:

Post a Comment