Sunday, September 11, 2011

WELCOME INKY FINGERS BLOG HOPPERS!

If you are visiting my blog as part of the Inky Fingers’ a•muse | studio Blog Hop, you should have come from Anna's blog; if not, then you should start from the beginning with Liz’s blog  until you come to my blog.......




Autumn is my favorite time of year....the crisp cool air, the splendor of the leaves turning color......I took my inspiration from the turning colors of the leaves. I love the cute little stamp set called Fresh Foliage and have had so much fun playing with it! I decided to employ the Keep It Simple method with this card....I used the maple leaf stamp and outline from the set, and using my sponge daubers I inked the stamp using Buttercup, Orange and Cherry ink. I stamped it on Sugar card stock. I then took the outline stamp that matches the maple leaf and over stamped the leaf with French Roast ink.  To create the card I used buttercup card stock, and cut it about a 1/4 inch smaller than my French Roast 4 bar card base.  Using a scallop circle Nestabilities die, I cut an opening in the buttercup card stock for my leaf to peek through. I adhered the sugar card stock with the maple leaf behind the opening in the buttercup card stock and then adhered it to the french roast card base. I tied a bow around the card using orange satin ribbon......I used a quickie glue pen and outlined the inside edge of the scalloped circle and the "veins" of the leaves then sprinkled with diamond glitter. I then affixed 3 french roast pearl stickers on the buttercup card stock below the scalloped circle......quick and simple.....


Card "Ingredients"


STAMP SET:

Fresh Foliage
CARDSTOCK:
Sugar
Buttercup
French Roast
INK:
Buttercup
Orange
Cherry
French Roast
SATIN RIBBIN:
Orange
OTHER SUPPLIES:
Nestabilities:
Classic Scallop Circle
Acrylic block
Sponge Daubers
Tombow Adhesive
Quickie Glue Pen
Diamond Glitter
French Roast Pearl Stickers
All products can be found in my A Muse|Studio web store  You can place an order online through my store, or email me for assistance or large orders over $150 to qualify for hostess rewards. Want to have a workshop? I can set that up too! 




Next stop,  Pamela's blog Enjoy the rest of your journey!  Thanks for stopping by!  Have fun!!!












http://reformedhallmarkgirl.typepad.com/blog/2011/09/inky-fingers-first-blog-hop-autumnal-splendor.html

1 comment: