Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MORE SUNSHINEY CARDS!!!

Here are a couple more cards I have made for my uncle. I think they came out especially cheery!!! thanks for checking  them out, and don't forget all the supplies to make these cards can be acquired through my A Muse|Studio website!


You're one of my nicest thoughts

Cardstock: buttercup gingham, buttercup, lemon whip, orange gingham

Inks:  french roast ink, papaya ink, lemon whip ink

Tools: nestabilities labels 2

Stamps: queen anne's lace: Beautiful botanicals set (page 26 in catalog)
you are one of my nice thoughts: Friends fur-ever (page 39 in catalog)



Happy Birthday To You

Cardstock: Orange, orange polka dot, buttercup gingham
Ink: orange
Tools: nestablilities labels 2
Stamp: Happy Birthday to You: Birthday greetings set (page 44 in catalog)

No comments:

Post a Comment