Sunday, April 10, 2011

IN PREPARATION FOR EARTHDAY....




I thought I would ink up my a muse|studio tree stamp and have a go with a technique I have never tried before. Julie Ebersole did a video showing how to use your Tombow markers, acrylic blocks and a spray bottle of water to create a unique watercolor background, and also to give a lovely second generation stamping of your image....I really had a lot of fun creating the backgrounds, and I think for a first attempt this came out really fun!!

All cardstock, ribbon, stamps and French Roast pigment ink A Muse|Studio. Stamps from the Woodland Friends stamp set. Ribbon French Roast Grosgrain stitch. Papers: Sage polka dot and grass polka dot, fern solid and sage solid. Watercolor background and stamping done on watercolor paper. tomboy markers. See what you like and gotta have it? Check out my A Muse|Studio Store!  You can order right online, safe and secure! Click here Tobey's A Muse|Studio store

No comments:

Post a Comment