Monday, October 15, 2012

TOIL AND TOUBLE!

This weeks challenge over on the A Muse|Studio Consultant Challenge Blog is to make a one layer card using one color and then black or white. Clean and simple.....I had so much fun making this card...I used the Toil and Trouble stamp set, Bellini Cardstock, and versafine Onyx ink. I added a little sparkle with diamond glitter...couldn't resist!! Now it's your turn, hop on over to the challenge blog and submit your entry! Can't wait to see what you "cook" up!!!!


If you would like to purchase any of these products or have a workshop or card class contact me and I would be happy to help you get what you need! You can always order from my web store. And if you haven't ordered your free Fight Like a Girl stamp set, now is the time to do it!! For only $3.00 shipping you will get important breast cancer information, a chance to enter in a fabulous A Muse|Studio prize drawing in the new year, and.....a 20% off coupon on your next online order!!!! So, get your Fight Like a Girls stamp set now, offer expires October 31st, and once the 10,000 are gone, that's it!!

Products used:

Toil and Trouble














Versafine Onyx ink










Bellini Cardstock











Diamond Glitter











Quickie Glue Pen











And, the Fight Like a Girl stamp set, click the set to go to my go to my webstore and order yours today!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment