Monday, March 12, 2012

BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED!

Been a bit absent from the challenges the last couple weeks but glad to be back up and creating.

For this weeks Blog Challenge the theme is "Bloom Where You Are Planted". So for my card I decided to go super clean and simple. I love the Friend to Friend stamp set, because you have such choice of botanicals and sentiments. I have several Thank You cards to make, so that was the sentiment I chose for my card.
I used Papaya for the card base, and cherry and onyx mats. I stamped the flower using Versafine Onyx ink on sugar card stock. I layered the mats, using 3D foam mount in between the onyx and cherry mats, and tomboy adhesive to adhere the sugar layer to the onyx layer, and then the cherry to the papaya card base. I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx ink....quick and simple and a little elegant!!

If you see anything you would like to order, you can drop me an email, or check out my a muse|studio website..... http://amusestudio.com/tobey

Hope you will play along with the challenge this week. Click here to go to the Blog Challenge website.

No comments:

Post a Comment