Monday, August 29, 2011

NEW CHALLENGE POSTED TODAY......

Every Monday a new challenge is posted on The A Muse Studio Challenge Blog

This week was an inspiration challenge, here is the inspiration picture:



And here is my inspired card:

I hope you will stop by the Challenge Blog and play along with us......you don't need to use a muse|studio products to enter.....or win!


All products are A Muse|studio and are available through my webstore or you can email me and I can help you with the order.

Card Recipe

Cardstock:
Bermuda, Sugar and Pumpkin
Ink:
French Roast
Stamp Sets:
Sea Shells and Sweet Love
Pearl Sticker Vanilla
Copic Marker R00
French Roast and White Bakers Twine
3D foam adhesive

Don't forget there is still time to get a great deal on the Spotlight Stamps. See this post for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment