Tuesday, March 5, 2013

MAKE A WISH......A WISH LIST THAT IS!!!!

The new 2013 A Muse|Studio Catalog has been launched, and you are going to love all the new stamp sets and papers and fun party supplies and 3 new colors that have been added.....there are 31 new stamp sets, and 11 of them have matching dies, all with a die positioner to help you get it just right when you cut your image out....thought I would share a few cards I have made all featuring new stamps sets....stop by my a muse|studio store and check out the catalog... you can order through my site, or you can drop me an email or a give me a call. Let me know if you would like me to set up a workshop or class for you and your friends....an a muse|studio workshop makes for a fun girls afternoon or night out!


MAKE A WISH


SQUEEZE THE DAY


GO WILD



No comments:

Post a Comment