Monday, May 14, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Thought I would share a quick little card I made for my mother for mother's day....the colors matched the wrapping paper I wrapped her presents in.......I originally didn't think I wanted to put a ribbon on it, but it looked a little plain for a festive mother's day, so I added it.....

All products A Muse|Studio except black Momento Ink...Floral Duets stamp set, Essential Sentiments stamp set, vanilla cardstock, blueberry ink and fern silky crush ribbon (I love this stuff....if you haven't got any of this ribbon yet, you must....email me and I can hook you up with some, or any of these products.....)  I used a stamp positioner to line everything up the way I wanted, and a ruler to make the stem of the flower with a topic multiliner.

Thanks for looking, hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely Moxie FAB mothersday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is lovely! Great color choices--the flower really pops!

    ReplyDelete